Why recruit at USF Sarasota-Manatee? USF Sarasota-Manatee delivers quality education to upper division baccalaureate and master's degree students in an active research environment. Students are challenged to reach their highest potential in leadership, critical thinking and an appreciation for learning. Our students bring to the workplace a fresh perspective and drive to excel in their career. Career Services will assist employers in making a connection with students.
Right to Refuse: Career Services reserves the right to edit job postings or deny employer access and participation to College Central, Career Fairs and Career Events.
- Equal Opportunity Employment
- National Association of Colleges and Employers - Principles of Recruiting and Employment
- Job Listing Service for Employers - College Central
- Policies for Career Networking Fair
- Recruiting or Interviewing on Campus
- USF Sarasota-Manatee Third Party Recruiter